Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Been a long time

I haven't logged on in several months.


I have been busy with life. 


Riding last year's rescue, working with this year's rescue, contemplating that my pasture can't hold any more and wondering if I will ever be able to let any of them go.


If I'm honest, living life trying to get away from the computer screen when I'm not at work, being tired of sitting down for an hour with the "significant other" who is more interested in his phone screen and Facebook conversations with 'friends' than face-to-face conversation about real life.


I have debated deleting the blog, but there is a lot of good here.  For example, the Terri Vincent blogs, which are now backed up by her indictment.  Life is funny, but karma's a ------.  Well, you know.


I am going to change directions a bit.


I'm going to start commenting on life in general, rather than just life with horses and those bad apples.  Because let's face it; there are bad apples everywhere.  There are too many people with no voice, and too many people who live wrapped up in their selfish, shortsighted little bubbles without a thought for life passing on the outside.  Sure, everyone has problems.  Maybe by talking about some of them, one other person will relate and feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment